gravity_form_enqueue_scripts( 27, true ); gravity_form_enqueue_scripts( 11, true ); gravity_form_enqueue_scripts( 8, true ); gravity_form_enqueue_scripts( 12, true ); gravity_form_enqueue_scripts( 6, true ); ?>
Private Classes and Camps can meet at any appropriate indoor or outdoor space available near you, including parks and even your own backyard! Coaches can also come to your building’s gym, playroom, squash court, or other open space. Some schools will even make their gyms available to their students’ families. If you need assistance finding a spot, check with our office for suitable spots in your neighborhood.
You can also book a private camp with us this summer! Choose between a full soccer camp, or have a hybrid in-person and virtual camp with our enrichment partners. Play soccer with our coaches, then use a connected device to include live instruction from our STEM, Acting, Art, or Multi-Sport partners. Submit a private class request to get more details on options and availability
For an added dynamic, book an INTERNATIONAL private class with one of our multilingual coaches. Our unique, international classes can be catered to your needs: choose to have your class taught solely in your selected foreign language, or choose our “learning language” curriculum, where introductory language elements will be infused into an English-based format.
– In-Person prices vary by region, submit a Private Class/Camp Request for more details.
– Classes are subject to local and CDC guidelines. Please review our reintegration plan.
– Virtual $75/session one-on-one
– $60/mo recurring billing minimum 5 kids
– Under 3 years old: 40 minutes per class
– 3 – young 4 year olds: 45 minutes per class
– Older 4-5 year olds: 50 minutes per class
– Kindergarten and up: 1 hour per class
Soccer Ball Sizes
– Size 5 (Adult/Professional): ages 12 and older
– Size 4 (Youth): ages 8-12
– Size 3 (Junior): ages 8 and younger
Share With Friends