Screening, Evaluation, & Tracking
– Parents will be required to fill out a daily COVID-19 Risk Information Consent form before leaving home.
– Participants and coaches are required to wash/apply hand sanitizer before and after every session.
– At outdoor class locations, local mask mandates and guidelines will apply.
– At indoor class locations, all participants and caregivers must wear a mask. Distanced breaks will be offered throughout each class.
– Coaches will wear face masks at all times.
– All players will need to bring their own soccer ball to class each week.
– All indoor facilities will be disinfected and cleaned in accordance with CDC guidelines.
– Coaches will clean and disinfect all soccer equipment before and after use.
If you or your child is experiencing symptoms of COVID:
– Stay home. You are provided with one make-up class per season.
– For precautionary reasons, classes may be canceled for the safety of all coaches and participants.